To make students think about the recycling and reusing of waste, while having fun!
• Memory Cards
e.g. for card pairs:
Items/materials that can be produced from recycled/re-used materials:
• Writing paper – toilet paper/paper bricks/cardboard (recycle)
• Plastic bags – plastic chairs, fleece (recycle);
• Food waste – compost (recycle)
• Old cloths and clothing – rugs (re-use)
• Glass – bottles, glasses (recycle)
• Plastic bottles – as bricks for house-building (re-use), as containers for plants
• Mobile phone batteries – recycling of metals such as lithium etc.
Share this page on