Does your organisation agree and support SuSanA's vision and want to be a part of wider consensus building in the sanitation sector? Become a partner organisation with a few simple steps below.
Benefits of SuSanA partnership include access to our SuSanA community, networking with others, and the opportunity to easily create your own profile page on the SuSanA website - a great way to let people know about your projects, disseminate results or advertise events or job vacancies.
Any organisation can become a SuSanA partner if it:
- supports the aims of SuSanA (agree to the vision document)
- carries out sanitation-related work
- has been a registered entity for at least two years
- has a functioning website
- has at least three full time staff
There is no fee for becoming a SuSanA partner. Projects with limited duration are not advised to apply as SuSanA partners. In this case, the organisations leading the project can apply as a partner.
Application Procedure and Next Steps:
- The application for SuSanA partnership is completely online. Once you have completed the form below, the application will be reviewed by the SuSanA secretariat.
- Upon confirmation
- Step 1: Partner organisations are expected to feature the "partner of SuSanA” logo on their website (if technically possible) and create a link back to SuSanA.org.
- Step 2: Upload their logo in the application portal.
- Step 3: As a final step, we ask you to publish a project under your partner profile page on SuSanA. All uploaded projects will be reviewed and uploaded to our project database.
- The secretariat will publish your organisation as a new partner in the SuSanA Forum, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages and will send you the link to the Forum post.
Based on the information provided in the application, partners are given a profile page on SuSanA.org, which they can edit and maintain. The contact person is given special rights to edit the page by logging on to the SuSanA website and accessing Edit partner page. They can also use the discussion forum, Working Groups and SuSanA’s social media channels to disseminate information about their activities, publications etc. Smaller SuSanA partners can display their flyers and materials at the SuSanA booth free of charge. This is a service for SuSanA partners, but please contact the SuSanA Secretariat in advance of such an event.
It is strongly recommended that partners contribute to knowledge sharing on SuSanA.org. SuSanA partners sometimes also share the costs of exhibition booths at conferences and events.