Anzah village and Biet Dajan produce more food through sustainable and safe use of reclaimed wastewater
1. Construction of 2 centralized (communal) wastewater treatment plants,
2. Construction of 62 onsite grey water treatment plants,
3. Construction of 20.6 km of sewer line networks, this include,
4. Supply & install irrigation networks & fittings, this include,
5. Awareness and Capacity building.
Image: The operator of Anzah WWTP shows a sample of the treated wastewater that is ready for irrigation.
Contribute to improving food security conditions (quantity & access) through the promotion of the reuse of the treated effluents for agricultural purposes in rural areas in West Bank.
Dr. Amin Nawahda
Login to see the e-mail-adress of the contact person.
Share this page on