Anzah village and Biet Dajan produce more food through sustainable and safe use of reclaimed wastewater
1. Construction of 2 centralized (communal) wastewater treatment plants,
2. Construction of 62 onsite grey water treatment plants,
3. Construction of 20.6 km of sewer line networks, this include,
4. Supply & install irrigation networks & fittings, this include,
5. Awareness and Capacity building.
Image: The operator of Anzah WWTP shows a sample of the treated wastewater that is ready for irrigation.
Contribute to improving food security conditions (quantity & access) through the promotion of the reuse of the treated effluents for agricultural purposes in rural areas in West Bank.
Dr. Amin Nawahda
Login to see the e-mail-adress of the contact person.
Capacity development Food security and productive sanitation Greywater or wastewater Local NGO Middle East & Nothern Africa Other Other funding source or unspecified Palestinian Territory Resource recovery Rural Specific to one or several countries Treatment of wastewater or greywater Water (irrigation, process, other)
Share this page on