The 30th SuSanA meeting - the first virtual of its kind - willl take place from August 17th to August 28th 2020. It is organised by the SuSana Secretariat with support and contributions from SuSanA Partners, Members, Working Groups and Regional Chapters.
The SuSanA Meeting usually takes place back-to-back to the Stockholm WWWeek, which was cancelled due to COVID-19. Nevertheless, SuSanA will offer a virtual platform for meetings and exchange.
You can now register here for the 30th SuSanA Meeting!
This SuSanA meeting will lay emphasis on the following topics within these days:
- SuSanA Forum
- WASH and Gender
- Sanitation Workers
- Urban Sanitation and FSM
- Capacity Development
- Event Calendar
Sesstions, which are confirmed by now (all times in CEST):
Monday, 17th of August
- 2.00-3.30 pm - Opening Plenary
Tuesday, 18th of August
- 12.30-2.00 pm - Hand Hygiene Session
- 2.00-3.00 pm - The Discussion Forum - latest developments, insights from moderators and user survey results
- 4.00-5.00 pm - Género y WASH (in Spanish)
Wednesday, 19th of August
- 12.00-1.30 pm - The invisible link: dignity, safety and health for sanitation workers
- 2.00-3.30 pm - New developments & research findings in urban sanitation & FSM
- 4.00-5.30 pm - Capacity development
Thursday, 20th of August
- 11.00-12.30 pm - Sewage Testing for COVID 19
- 1.00-1.30 pm - The sanitation event calender - how to access and use it (training session)
Friday, 21st of August
- 3.00-4.00 pm - Open discussion: What did COVID-19 teach us?
Tuesday, 25th of August
- 3.00 - 4.30 pm - WASH Systems, Sustainability, and Resilience: Why do they matter?
- 7.00 - 8.30 pm - WASH Systems, Sustainability, and Resilience: Why do they matter?
Wednesday, 26th of August
- 6.00 - 7.30 am - WASH Systems, Sustainability, and Resilience: Why do they matter?
(three options total, covering different time zones)
Thursday, 27th of August
- 1.00-1.40 pm - Towards inclusive, green city sanitation for Lusaka- achievements and way forward
Friday, 28th of August
- 11.00-12.00 pm - Menstrual Hygiene Management- Relevant, Inter-sectoral and on the Rise
Sessions, that might follow are on rural sanitation in a one health perspective, sewage testing for COVID-19 surveillance, behaviour change - sustaining hand washing and hygiene, the new normal - reopening schools and public toilets, ...
Register now for the 30th SuSanA Meeting!
Also catch up with us in the Forum!