Held every other year, the International Congress of the African Water Association (AfWA) is a scientific and technical forum aimed at taking stock of the development of the water, sanitation and environmental sector in Africa. The conference format includes technical sessions, workshops, side events, «B- to-B” «one-to-one» meetings and an international exhibition.
The sub-themes of the 18th Congress 2016 are:
- Innovations for Improving Access to the Continuing Water Service
- Governance and Performance Improvement Tools
- Smart and Innovative Solutions
- Sanitation and Environment
- Innovative Financing Mechanisms
Share this page on