PEAK Applied Online Course A32/21
The course will enable participants to plan, design and evaluate systematic behaviour change campaigns based on the RANAS approach. The participants will learn how to conduct a quantitative survey measuring relevant behavioural factors, how to identify the required behaviour change techniques and how to verify their effectiveness.
• Developing systematic behaviour change campaigns
• Increasing knowledge of contextual, social, cultural, and
• psychological behavioural factors
• Developing a quantitative questionnaire
• Preparing a survey and analysing data
• Selecting behaviour change techniques and designing a campaign
• Developing and conducting a field test
• Monitoring change in behavioural factors and behaviour
Participation in the course is only possible via Internet using video conference. Technical requirement is broadband Internet access (> 1 MB/sec). Installation of video conferencing client software is necessary. Details are available upon registration.
Course fee: CHF 400.—for online participation including course material. (CHF 200.—for students or members of NGO’s, a copy of a student card or staff identity card is required)
Tuesday, 23 February from 3 pm to 6 pm CET
Wednesday, 24 February from 3 pm to 6 pm CET
Thursday, 25 February from 3 pm to 6 pm CET
Friday, 26 February from 3 pm to 6 pm CET
The number of participants is limited to 25 persons.
Registration Deadline: 16 February 2021
Share this page on