Join the Toilet Board Coalition for a one-of-a-kind experience which will showcase integrated
sanitation systems of the future - that are smart, sustainable and accessible to all - cost recovering
and revenue generating!
The Sanitation Economy is changing the way we value our toilets and sanitation systems - creating vast new marketplaces of resources, products and services, data and insights that have been virtually untapped. The Sanitation Economy presents the potential to transform the economics of sanitation - from unaffordable public costs to untapped business opportunities - to achieve SDG 6.2 and selfreliant resilient systems. We have been building significant evidence that now shows that this transformation is feasible and represents an attractive set of business opportunities. In 2019, we are showcasing the evidence and impact of working Sanitation Economy systems, and an expanding marketplace of new business models for businesses and governments to invest and scale into the future.
Further Description / Program
The Summit will bring together 250-300 business, investment and sanitation leaders from around
the world working at the forefront of the Sanitation Economy to showcase solutions and share best
practice. The Summit is also a platform for business, government and societal leaders to learn
about Sanitation Economy solutions for their sector, citizens, and development agendas.
- MARKETPLACE Expo of Sanitation Economy business solutions, best practice & networking spaces
- SMART SANITATION CITY SITE VISITS to Pune Smart Sanitation City sites
- SANITATION ECONOMY WORKSHOPS will focus on scaling and replicating the Sanitation Economy
- SANITATION ECONOMY LEADERS Keynotes from local & international Sanitation Economy leaders
- PUNE LIVE Opening & Closing Ceremony Evenings of awards, entertainment and networking
Share this page on