CDD Society will be conducting a 4-days training programme on 'Nutrient Recovery and Reuse of Human Waste for food production' in collaboration with BORDA from 15-18 November 2016 at the Centre for Advanced Sanitation Solutions (CASS) in Kengeri, Bangalore.
Further Description / Program
The objectives of this training programme are to:
- Familiarise the participants with reuse potential of human waste
- Introduce ways and methods of safe reuse with nutrient recovery
- Introduce safety measures to be adopted with human waste reuse
- Familiarise the participants with policy and legal frameworks on reuse
This programme is aimed at interested individuals belonging to the fields of: public health, wastewater, agriculture, water and sanitation, environment and climate change. Specifically representatives from the following groups may apply:
- Government representatives from local urban bodies
- Non-government organisations working in similar thematic areas
- Community and public health experts
- Students and academia from the fields of agriculture, environmental sciences, social sciences
For more information and to enrol within the programme follow the link below.
Share this page on