Published in: 2017
SuSanA Admin (susanaadmin)
The 20th SanCoP meeting's focus was on inclusion in relation to Menopause, Incontinence, LGBTI, Inclusion in emergencies, Menstrual Hygiene Management, Disabilities and Gender.
1. Inclusive Wash: An Introduction by Dr. Sally Cawood
2. Quality and non-discrimination in Sanitation Programmes at Scale by Jamie Myers
3. Lighting, WASH and Gender-Bases Violence in Camp Settings by Brian Reed, Jeanne Vidal, Julie Fisher (WEDC)
4. Investigating the Management of Incontinence in the Disabled Community and their Caregivers in Pakistan by Zara Ansari
5. Safe Disposal of Menstrual Waste by Cranfield University
6. Disabling Menstrual Barriers – research in Nepal by Jane Wilbur
7. Assessing, monitoring and improving inclusion in practice: experiences from the South Asia WASH Results Programme
8. Wealth Inequality- adjusted Sanitation Index by Andrés Hueso, Stuart Kempster (WaterAid)
9. Incontinence in Zambia by Claire Scott
Various authors (2017). 20th SanCoP meeting.
Asia & Pacific English Sub-Saharan Africa
Share this page on