Published in: 2016
The Arab Countries Water Utilities Association (ACWUA), Amman, Jordan; Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Eschborn, Germany
ACWUA and GIZ
Technical Sustainable Management TSM (Arab) is a Quality Management System managed by the
- ACWUA-WANT programme as financing and supervision of the TSM-Arab implementation.
- Arab Countries Water Utilities Association (ACWUA)
- TSM-Arab Task Force of ACWUA members quality management system)
- Holding Company for Water and Wastewater (HCWW) as consultant of the programme
- German International Cooperation GIZ.
TSM (Arab) requirements aims at the development of Water and Wastewater facilities in the members
countries of ACWUA to reach conformity to the Arabian regulations, codes, laws and standards in fields
of management of the following activities:
- Human resources,
- Occupational Health and Safety,
- Maintenance and
- Quality Assurance.
ACWUA and GIZ (2016). TSM - Arab Requirements for Water Treatment Facilities (WTF) - متطلبات الادارة الفنية المستدامة العربية لمرافق مياه الشرب. The Arab Countries Water Utilities Association (ACWUA), Amman, Jordan; Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Eschborn, Germany
Arabic Decentralised wastewater treatment (e.g. DEWATS) English Greywater or wastewater Middle East & North Africa
Share this page on