Published in: 2014
Unclogging the Blockages, Kampala, Uganda.
SuSanA Admin (susanaadmin)
Conference Themes: The Action Exchange
Unclogging the Blockages is about action. The action exchange was organized according to several themes (several are listed below) with experts from each of these subject areas presenting and leading small group discussions with their peers on what are the main challenges and barriers for moving forward. After these initial discussions, the challenges were be presented to larger mixed groups and a facilitated discussion took place to find solutions. These discussions were also oriented towards skill and knowledge transfer for the uninitiated. Participants left the meeting with specific action plans and ideas to test.
- Starting Social Enterprises in Sanitation
- Linking CLTS with Sanitation as a Business
- Systems and Tools for Direct Sales
- Business Development Services and Accelerators
- Social and Commercial Sanitation Investment
- Micro Finance and Effective Sanitation Financial Products
- Technology, R&D, Product Development, and Supply Chain
- Public Sector Roles
- Monitoring and Data Sharing
- Health and Hygiene
- Urban Tools
- Fecal Sludge and Solid Waste Management
- Reuse and Energy
Various Authors (2014). Unclogging the Blockages in Sanitation - Conference materials. Unclogging the Blockages, Kampala, Uganda.
English Presentations Sub-Saharan Africa
Share this page on