The Indian Social Service Institute's purpose is to promote social, economic and cultural advancement of the rural and urban weaker sections through education, research and field action programs.
ISSI is a registered non-profit organization under the Indian Public Trust Act; Regd. No. 39/86, dated 13th March, 1986. We are also registered to receive tax-deductible foreign funds under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) with the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
- Education for rural children
- Environmental awareness for school children
- Promotion and construction of of household toilets, women sanitary complexes and school
- Water and sanitation: Education on promotion of health and hygienic practices, Supply of safe and clean drinking water by bio sand water filters
- promotion of kitchen garden by using waste water from kitchen and bath rooms
If you tick two options within one filter parameter, then this is treated as an "or" search, meaning either of them could be true. But if you tick two filters for two different parameters then this is treated as an "and" search, i.e. both parameters must be true to return a result. If anything is unclear about how the filter and search combinations work, just contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can run the country filter for the projects by clicking on “Select countries”. However, if you want to combine the country filter with another filter parameter, then you need to operate the “apply filter” button twice: You need to firstly filter by country, then secondly filter by the other filter parameter(s) (or vice versa). To run the filter you need to click on the “apply filter” button.