The Indian Social Service Institute's purpose is to promote social, economic and cultural advancement of the rural and urban weaker sections through education, research and field action programs.
ISSI is a registered non-profit organization under the Indian Public Trust Act; Regd. No. 39/86, dated 13th March, 1986. We are also registered to receive tax-deductible foreign funds under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) with the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
- Education for rural children
- Environmental awareness for school children
- Promotion and construction of of household toilets, women sanitary complexes and school
- Water and sanitation: Education on promotion of health and hygienic practices, Supply of safe and clean drinking water by bio sand water filters
- promotion of kitchen garden by using waste water from kitchen and bath rooms