Themed: A practical way to ensure providing water does make a difference - Join the 2021 Africa AHEAD Webinar Series!
Community Health Clubs have for the last 25 years consistently demonstrated that
Health Club members store and use their drinking water properly, have better kitchen hygiene and have safer personal hygiene and sanitation.
If you want to know how to start a Community Health Club & create a Culture of Health & Hygiene in your project, join the Africa A.H.E.A.D team for a unique practical training webinar, learning directly from the originator of this methodology, Dr. Juliet Waterkeyn, experienced trainer & international speaker.
Cost per person: US$ 50 (5 sessions)
2021 Dates Modules
1. April 26th: 30th UNDERSTANDING the Community Health Club Theory of Change (5 sessions)
2. May 24th: 2nd June PLANNING a successful Community Health Club project 6 sessions)
3. June 28th: 5th July MONITORING the level of community hygiene with Digital App (5 sessions)
4. September 6th: 15th FACILITATING 24 hygiene topics with participatory activities
5. December 6th: 9th GENDER mainstreaming into Community Health Clubs (10 sessions)
Africa AHEAD Association
Director of Research & Training
Phone: +27 (0) 780083588
Share this page on