We cordially invite you to join us for an insightful online event on "WASH for Health – Prevention is the best medicine!" hosted by the SuSanA Secretariat, in anticipation of World Toilet Day. This one-hour event will introduce the newly launched SuSanA WASH for Health discussion paper and delve into the key aspects of intersectoral collaboration within the WASH and Health sectors.
This event brings together various experts from across the WASH & Health sectors (including WHO, Columbia University, the EU, and WaterAid) to discuss key emerging issues and the importance of WASH for health in development cooperation.
This event will be conducted in English and will be recorded. For registration, please follow the link below.
In case of questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your participation!
- Dr. Arne Panesar, Head of the SuSanA Secretariat
- Daphne Manolakos and Natalie Schmitz, GIZ/SuSanA Secretariat
- tbc, The Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), Division Water, circular Economy
- Rd. Kartik Chandran, Columbia University, New York
- Alexia Knappmann, WaterAid
- Angelica Broman, EU European Commission, Directorate General for International Partnerships – Gender Equality, Human Rights and Democratic Governance
- Kate Medlicott and Sophie Boisson, WHO
- Dr. Gina Itchon, Xavier University, Philippines
WASH for Health – Prevention is the best medicine!
SuSanA Admin (susanaadmin)
Share this page on