The fate of excreta produced by populations across the globe is often poorly understood. SFDs show how it is or is not managed as it moves from defecation to disposal or end-use. The SFD report presents the service delivery context of the city or town and the data sources used for the assessment.
SFD Week will be held on 2nd to 5th April 2019. It will take place at Anil Agarwal Environment Training Institute, Neemli, Rajasthan, 3001405.
The themes are including:
1. Climate-risk and water insecurity in cities with pollution
2. FSM: business models and regulations for on-site treatment
3. SFD: role of SFD in designing citywide sanitation plans and pollution control
4. Resource recovery from waste and technologies for treatment for pollution control
5. Agenda for sanitation; safe management of excreta and pollution control
SuSanA Admin (susanaadmin)
Share this page on