Published in: 2008
This manual gives a demonstrative overview on urine diverting toilets. The following questions will be answered in the paper:
- How toilets can be safe and save you money?
- Why can an unsafe toilet make people sick?
- The principle of urine diverting dry toilets
- How to divert urine from faeces?
- How to collect the urine?
- How to collect the faeces?
- How to ventilate?
- How to convert faeces into a safe soil conditioner?
- Where should I build a toilet?
- How to use and clean the toilet?
- How to use the urine to get higher crop yields?
- How to use the faeces to improve the soil?
- How can I get more information?
Jorritsma, F. (2008). Safe and profitable toilets - Urine diverting toilets - A solution for health and wealth. WECF
English Faeces or faecal sludge Guidelines and manuals Urine Urine diversion dehydration toilets (UDDTs)
Share this page on