Published in: 2015
Arab Countries Water Utilities Association (ACWUA), Amman, Jordan
ACWUA and GIZ
Technical Sustainable Management TSM (Arab) is a Quality Management System managed by the following stakeholders:
- ACWUA-WANT programme as financing and supervision of the TSM-Arab implementation.
- Arab Countries Water Utilities Association (ACWUA)
- TSM-Arab Task Force of ACWUA members quality management system)
- Holding Company for Water and Wastewater (HCWW) as consultant of the programme
- German International Cooperation GIZ.
TSM (Arab) requirements aims at the development of Water and Wastewater facilities in the members
countries of ACWUA to reach conformity to the Arabian regulations, codes, laws and standards in fields
of management of the following activities:
- Human resources,
- Occupational Health and Safety,
- Maintenance and
- Quality Assurance.
ACWUA and GIZ (2015). TSM - Arab Requirements for Wastewater Treatment Facilities (in Arabic) - متطلبات الادارة الفنية المستدامة العربية لمرافق معالجة مياه الصرف الصحي. Arab Countries Water Utilities Association (ACWUA), Amman, Jordan
Arabic English Faeces or faecal sludge Greywater or wastewater Middle East & Nothern Africa
Share this page on