Published in: 2010
Fit for School Inc., Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
Fit for School Inc.
A flyer on functional group facilities for daily handwashing and
toothbrushing activities in schools. It includes the necessary features, list of materials and the technical drawing.
An ideal prototype group facility should:
• be affordable in low-resource settings;
• make use of materials that are widely available;
• be functional independently of access to piped water or water pressure;
• accommodate at least 10 children;
• use water economically;
• be durable for 5 years;
• require no sophisticated skills and tools to be constructed.
Fit for School Inc. (2010). Group facilities for daily handwashing and toothbrushing activities in schools - Make WASH happen. Fit for School Inc., Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
East Asia & Pacific English Practitioners Schools Technical drawings
Share this page on