Inspire & Ignite Skills through Inspiration - Philippines
I2Can is a series of experiential learning programs designed to provide children from urban poor and rural communities in South India with practical life skills.
A non-exhaustive list of our interventions includes:
1. Teaching and training using live demonstration
2. Activity based learning such as games, role plays, show and tell, art projects, story telling and quiz bees to maintain interest and enthusiam
3. E- learning and mobile learning tools, quick reference cards, posters, and booklets
I2Can aims to train youth on practical topics such as:
1. Health, Sanitation & Hygiene
2. Fire Safety, First-Aid & Emergency Response
3. Traffic Rules & Road Safety
4. Green Living Philosophy (Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle)
5. Ethics & Morals
6. Problem Solving & Decision Making
We aim to strengthen traditional education by innovative interventions that prepare young people for the responsibilities and challenges of adulthood. I2Can empowers the youth to learn, earn, thrive, and contribute to the future of their communities.
Login to see the e-mail-adress of the contact person.
Behaviour change Capacity development East Asia & Pacific Health and hygiene International NGO Specific to one or several countries
Asia Society for Social Improvement and Sustainable Transformation
Jean Louise Miranda (JLMiranda)
Share this page on