Published in: 2010
Water and Sanitation Program (WSP) Tanzania, Washington, DC, USA
• Inadequate sanitation and hygiene adversely impacts human well-being.
• In Tanzania basic latrine coverage is high but this still constitutes inadequate
• Some families continue to defecate in the open
• Handwashing with soap is not practiced consistently or at the key junctures.
• WSP is implementing a project to scale up access to improved sanitation and
hygiene in Tanzania
WSP Tanzania (2010). Training of Trainers Manual on: - Sanitation Marketing Community-led Total Sanitation Handwashing with Soap. Water and Sanitation Program (WSP) Tanzania, Washington, DC, USA
English Sub-Saharan Africa Trainer manuals (adult learning)
Share this page on