The purpose of this seminar is to provide participants with an understanding of the principles and practices of wastewater treatment, water recovery and reuse.
The seminar covers wastewater characterization, treatments and using conventional technologies such as biological and phys-chem treatments, as well as advanced treatment technologies such as filtration and membrane processes, ion exchange and carbon adsorption processes. The audit process, from both the manufacturing and the waste treatment process points of view, will also be discussed.
Course Fee: R 7,999
18th to 19th February 2021
25th to 26th of March 2021
29th to 30th April 2021
Key lesson aims:
- Characterize a wastewater based on flow and contaminant parameters
- Recognize the types of wastewater contaminants, the conventional processes used
to remove them, and the types of treatment equipment required for their removal
- Apply the principles and practices of conventional wastewater treatment systems
to the removal of suspended solids and colloids, organic matter, nitrogen, and
- Select knowledgeably advanced wastewater treatment processes such as filtration,
reverse osmosis, ion exchange or carbon adsorption
- Audit your wastewater process and industrial water recovery and water re-use
Company Group Finance Dept.
+27 67 173 7913
Share this page on