ISNTD Water 2015 at the Brunei Gallery, Sept 30th 2015, will bring together the main stakeholders, researchers, NGOs, policy makers... involved in the development of safe water, sanitation infrastructure and hygiene programmes for improved public health.
In plenary sessions and via workshops, this conference will discuss:
- the current landscape in terms of safe water and sanitation provision in resource poor areas
- technologies and methodologies to determine the availability of new water supplies
- case studies of successful infrastructure development, safe water & hygiene practices, WASH programmes...
- new and emerging technologies for water and sanitation
- the role of the private sector in water and sanitation development
- financing models for infrastructure development in resource-poor economies
- the role and impact of behaviour change campaigns
- advances in combating water-borne diseases
- response measures and toolkit for outbreaks of water-borne diseases and other water-related emergencies
Share this page on