The International Conference Progress in Biogas IV will be held in Stuttgart, Germany on March 8th to 11th 2017 at the University of Hohenheim. The conference is organized by the IBBK Fachgruppe Biogas GmbH in cooperation with the University of Hohenheim.
Further Description / Program
The developments in the fields of production and process engineering, frame conditions and use possibilities will be presented and discussed in contributions to and from practice, science and politics. The fourth edition of the conference covers the advances on low-tech biogas plants, biogas generation from biowaste and wastewater treatment plants, digestate application and management, innovative digestion technologies, pretreatment technologies, gas cleaning and gas processing as well as the optimal integration of biogas in the energy system. The modeling, controlling of the biogas process and the inhibition of the process will be also discussed.
The conference will last two days and will be divided into parallel sessions. On the third day, a "workshop day," in the framework of a total of four workshops (two in parallel in the morning, two in parallel in the afternoon) will take place. On the fourth day the participants will have the opportunity to visit several attractions in the metropolitan region of Stuttgart on a guided excursion. The language of the conference will be English.
Topics of the conference will be:
1. Low-tech biogas plants
2. Biogas generation from biowaste and wastewater treatment plants
3. Digestate application and management
4. Process control, modeling of the biogas process
5. Process inhibition (N-rich substrates)
6. Innovative digestion technologies
7. Pretreatment technologies
8. Self-sufficiency and safety of energy supply
9. Gas cleaning - gas processing
10. Optimal integration in energy system
11. Practitioners forum
Share this page on