Published in: 2015
SuSanA Admin (susanaadmin)
This webinar was conducted on 22 June 2015 and has been recorded in 4 parts. This video clip contains Part 1 which is introduction by Pippa Scott (Euforic Services) during the webinar 'What constitutes success for CLTS? Measuring community outcomes and behavior changes'. To watch part 2-4 please go to links below.
1) Ada Oko Williams, Technical Support Manager, Sanitation and Hygiene, WaterAid UK;
2) Darren Saywell, Senior Director, Water, Sanitation and Health, Plan International USA;
3) Hans Mosler, Head of Environmental and Health Psychology, Eawag, Switzerland;
4) Jonny Crocker, PhD Candidate at The Water Institute at UNC, Chapel Hill;
5) Chair: Jane Bevan, Senior Water and Sanitation Specialist, Water and Sanitation Program, World Bank.
SEI (2015). 9th SEI Webinar: CLTS monitoring success.
English Videos and webinar recordings
Share this page on