22.02.2016 - 26.02.2016
Held every other year, the International Congress of the African Water Association (AfWA) is a scientific and technical forum aimed at taking stock of the development of the water, sanitation and environmental sector in Africa. The conference format includes technical sessions, workshops, side events, «B- to-B” «one-to-one» meetings and an international exhibition.
Further Description / Program
The sub-themes of the 18th Congress 2016 are:
- Innovations for Improving Access to the Continuing Water Service
- Governance and Performance Improvement Tools
- Smart and Innovative Solutions
- Sanitation and Environment
- Innovative Financing Mechanisms
On 1 September we relaunched our website, using a new menu concept to improve the user experience. However, some functions are not working yet but we are working on those now. If you have any comments or suggestions please post them here on the SuSanA discussion forum. Thank you.