13.09.2015 - 18.09.2015
Further Description / Program
Cranfield University, Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK43 0AL, UK
The 6th edition of WETPOL and the annual CWA conference builds on the success from previous events and incorporates new features to maximise networking and knowledge sharing across all disciplines and sectors. The programme has been organised to comprise three days of three parallel sessions of specialised talks, organised by application rather than by wetland type or target pollutant. This is to enable researchers and practitioners working on similar environmental matrices to discuss pollutant dynamics in context as opposed to in isolation, whilst at the same time promoting single and 2-day attendance from targeted local groups with a particular interest in wetlands such as environmental regulators and water utilities.
- Three parallel sessions
- Daylong field trips to local natural and constructed wetlands
- Conference dinner with entertainment
- Pre-conference practical workshops
- Dedicated sessions for New Researchers
- Longer presentation slots and networking breaks
- Twenty registration fees scholarships based on merit and economic need
- Panel sessions on key topics
- Poster and oral presentation awards
Deadline for submitting abstracts - March 2015
Links to external websites
On 1 September we relaunched our website, using a new menu concept to improve the user experience. However, some functions are not working yet but we are working on those now. If you have any comments or suggestions please post them here on the SuSanA discussion forum. Thank you.